Saturday, November 09, 2013

The Living God -Dad and Mom


What you really mean by father and mother?  

Dad and Mom
The father/mother is a male/female parents of a child or an animal; a person who is acting as the father/mother to a child. Thus, father and mother is the important person in our life. Father and mother truly care for us in terms of anything.

Our beloved dad and mom truly love, care, and made us valuable citizens in the society by encouraging with their words. The parents did not be uncertain to endow with expenditure in studies to come up and become imperative citizen. That’s what our parents do for us. 

Similarly, my parents facilitated and assisted me in whatever thing I needed in my life as till now. Both of my parents are farmer by profession, but they did not fail to make sustainable living within the family. They were and are hard working as well as caring/nurturing parents that we the siblings valued more than our life. 

For many years and months they were engaged in planning, preparing, procuring and looking into the accessible ways to shore up the family. Dad as Mason earns few thousand bucks while mom works hardly in fields where they managed to come up with desired money and foodstuff at the end of year. They sent us to the school to learn and contour our life. They delicately poured little earnings shared amongst the siblings for the studies, clothing, etc. 

No doubt my dad and mom are compassionate, sympathetic, and nurturing individuals. Alike others, they have got talent and determination of working hard. They willingly work for the benefit of all the family members. Their dedicated and determined hard works made us strong, determined and developed unexpected enthusiasm within self. We have learned to be good and well mannered personality; we did not engage in unproductive errands. We siblings could discover their love and care for us is absolutely poles apart and unquestionable.

Our living God -Our dearest Dad and Mom, being a poor and backward family, did not consent any circumstances regarding daily needs to become narrower; rather managed and handled sustainably. The shortages are filled up, problems are solved, and love and cares are rendered selflessly.

For me, they opened the bolted door of my life to the world with modern education. They made me vigilant, vigorous and capable with their consistent advices. I learned countless newfangled facts from them which are truly useful now and will be useful for my entire life.

As I mentioned above, no doubt that my beloved dad and mom are my god, teacher and most thanked person who assists altruistically. Both, of you are respected, valued, and believed in whatever you taught till now. Your lessons are treasured in my heart for my entire life. 

Therefore, I am truly indebted to you (Dad and Mom). I am sure that I would be not able to find such person in this universe other than you – Dad and Mom. 

Thank you for everything both of you owe to me and other siblings.

No comments: